Day 3 of the November challenge is “inspired by another nail artist”, so in the spirit of #untriednov I went for a technique I’ve never tried before – one stroke brushing!
This mani is a recreation of one by the super talented Oh My Gosh Polish, and I love the result! Tam very kindly made a tutorial to show us all how to get this look, so I won’t attempt to take you through it step by step!
You will need:
- A square brush
- A surface to put your blobs of polish on – I use a glass candle plate
- Polishes – white and all the colours of the rainbow!
- A matte topcoat
- Models Own Hypergel White Light
- Maybelline Color Show Vinyl Record Red – untried!
- piCture pOlish totes – untried!
- OPI Good Grief! – untried! (Ok I did a teeny tiny swatch in my Barry M AW14 Gelly post but that doesn’t count!)
- Nails Inc Marylebone Road
- OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook – untried!
- Essie Style Cartel – untried!
- Nails Inc Holland Park – untried!
- Nails Inc & Glamour Wigmore Street – untried!
Seven untried polishes – boom! Nailed it
Sorry had to.
I finished with Models Own Matt Topcoat, enjoy!
Leave a Reply